- Help implement critical process improvement in our document management needs (we need version control and global access since we have people globaly needing to access certian documents)
- Help our training and reference materials become interactive and enhanced by all users (with some controls and assurance of accuracy)
I will be doing both of these things outside my current responsibilities and will have to hunt for some online training regarding both of these ... so I hope I can meet my self inflicted deadline.
So if anyone reading this would like to share their experience or wisdom on these two topics, please do! Specifically I am looking for:
- Your opinion of the best training materials (send link via email if this is internal GE)
- Have advice and/or example on how to use "folders" (not just the technical portion of it but how to best set up/administer the process)
- Your opinion on best training material for wikis
- Have advice, tips/tricks and/or example on how to use Wikis to set up SOP and training materials
Thanks .. I have no idea if anyone will be looking at this or if I should start a discussion in the Linkedin group??